We are looking for a Lead Analyst to help us build our next generation DeFi investment vehicle. You should enjoy exploring the DeFi environment and must not fear going down the rabbit hole. If you are an innovator, feeling comfortable in rapidly changing environments with an exceptional sense for market opportunities and capable of separating signal from noise, you’re in the right place.
This is a great opportunity to be involved from the beginning in the development and implementation of an entirely new type of investment vehicle. By leveraging decentralized finance, we are building a game-changing product that will enable people and institutions to achieve unprecedented risk-adjusted returns. As a key member of our investment team, you will be responsible for exploring the depths of DeFi on relevant social media, diving deep into the tokenomics of DeFi projects, as well as designing, researching and implementing DeFi yield strategies.
About Rudy Capital
Rudy Capital is a VC-funded consulting firm based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, specializing in market research, portfolio construction and risk management in the area of decentralized finance. We develop stablecoin-based and market-neutral portfolios that continuously generate positive returns – whether markets are rising, falling or going sideways.
What you’ll do
● Conducting deep research (e.g., on Discord, Twitter, and whitepapers) and creation of reports and insights
● Identification and evaluation of DeFi investment strategies
● Further development and optimization of our risk management framework
● Building connections with the DeFi community
● If desired: designing and holding workshops and keynotes
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
● 2+ years of private or business experience in financial services, crypto or DeFi
● Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
● Strong analytical skills and passion to crunch numbers
● Ability to work independently, in a structured and methodical manner
Extra bits that we also like to hear
● Experience using agile tools, e.g., writing JIRA tickets and managing backlogs
● Strong communication skills and fluent in German (written and spoken)
● Experience working in startups or other high-paced environments
The fun stuff
● We are a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance – ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
● Remote first – work from where and when you want
● Office on the 29th floor of an exclusive business tower in the heart of Frankfurt
● Compensation at Rudy is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and
employee stock options
● Access to the inner circle of the German-speaking blockchain community
● Build your own personal brand with workshops, keynote speeches and interviews
● Supportive work environment with open communication, regular feedback and flat hierarchies